I have learn to myself that I gained in my School that I am a good student and I am following the rules and regulation in this School.I learned in this School about the good manner to the older than mean and I learned so much in this School about the individual subject that the teacher teach us to know about the subject that they teach.
I encountered problems and challenge that I am a near sighted.Sometimes,I got sick and my body is weak.
I solve this challenge by going forward from the near of the blackboard.Sometimes I'm shy going to the front and A solve this challenge by asking my classmates.I solve my sick when I take medicines and I'm following my Mother said.
Moving on,I will become a good policeman and doing my good job.I will study hard to achieve my dreams to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment