For me,my modern hero is a doctor because they are the only one to save a life from a danger situation of every people.they know what happen to the body of a human because they perform a several examined to test or to know their condition.I believe to a doctor that they can make many people happy because of what they do to save a life.Doctor sometimes can't do their job to save life because it depends on the situation of a resident if it is a critical condition.But they try their best to save their life even it is a critical condition,The doctor are my hero because they are the only one who knows what to give a medicines to their patients needed.
I consider that my hero is a doctor because they sacrifice their time to save a life.I salute from all the doctor for doing their job properly and they know what to do to avoid the sickness of a people.
No comments:
Post a Comment