Thursday, August 9, 2012

THE SONA OF PRESIDENT NOYNOY

    My reaction about the SONA of President Benigno Aquino is a good speech.He said that the property of the Philippines in Scarborough Schoal is in the property of the Philippines.He said that he will took to the Chinese that they stop picking a coral reefs to our property.When the Chinese did not like to go,the President Noynoy said we have to fight for our country no matter what happen because this Scarborough Schoal is a property of Philippines,I think that he said is a good and I agree to his decision because that is our property and we have to fight to save our property when the Chinese did not like to stop doing picking coral reefs.I also impress that the other country is borrowing money from the Philippines that means that our country is progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment